Stephen Marsh, Richard Divall Emerging Artists Programme Associate Artist, has been awarded the Michael Stubbs and Malcolm Roberts Opera Prize. It really does take a village to raise a singer, especially in these difficult times. Stephen was an inaugural member of the Richard Divall Programme and has performed in countless Melbourne Opera productions as a chorus member, cover and principal. We wish him all the best for 2021.
- Opera Magazine reviews Das Rheingold
- Review: This magnificently polished musical Das Rheingold is a striking success for Anthony Negus and Melbourne Opera
- RDEAP Newsletter — Issue Six
- COVID stole her breath and nearly her life. Now she’s singing again. — The Age
- Restart Investment to Sustain and Expand (RISE) Fund – Funding Offer